Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cosmic Kids Yoga

We are officially on our summer vacation! I flew with both girls from Kansas to Georgia while Bryan drove with all our luggage & necessary kid gear.
We hadn't even been at my parents' house for 24 hours when Marlie started saying she was bored.  She has been (randomly) frequently talking about wanting to do yoga, so I decided to see what I could come up with for her.  
After striking out with Netflix, I searched for kids yoga on YouTube. 
Winner winner chicken dinner!
We gave Cosmic Kids Yoga a try & Marlie loved it!

http://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga
Each episode the "instructor" tells a story as she takes the child through movements and poses where they pretend to be an animal on an adventure.


 

Marlie is very high energy and always wants to be active, but at the same time can benefit from things that help her relax.  If you have a child like her who would enjoy a way to focus her energy like this, check out Cosmic Kids Yoga.  Come back soon & let me know what y'all think about it!

2 comments:

  1. I am a recent yoga junkie! So excited that she loved it! It sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete